Monday, March 12, 2012

the best things in life actually are free

Netflix is BROKEN.  Seriously the one week of the year I can stay up late without feeling guilty that I'll ruin tomorrow, Netflix is broken.  What the hell.

But anyways, that doesn't matter because it's given me a chance to write so I suppose it ain't so bad after all.  I've been considering it lately and I think that the cliche stating that the best things in life are free is in fact, true.  But of course, that's not just the most cliche thing that I believe most pinterest-users believe would be love, but it's true with everything.  Fitness and health are free, although some people choose to pay for them when running around the block and running on a treadmill are the same thing.  Basically.

But also, words and writing are free.  Which is nice, so when someone says Have a nice day!  you should always say You too!  because it costs you nothing at all.  And some people appreciate stuff like that.  People like me.

Cats can be free depending on your frame of mind, and cats are DEFINITELY some of the best things in life.

Sitting by Lake Erie and watching the water is free, so I guess, beautiful sights are free.

Sometimes when I'm frustrated by something that has a cost, it helps to think about the things that are free instead.  All of the free things I could be doing instead, and then, I just go do those things instead and I am happy.

Netflix has a cost but it's so damn worth it... and NOW it's working again!  look at that timing.

1 comment:

  1. i love you. and netflix. and how you write. this inspired me to write. letsgo

    ReplyDelete

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura