Monday, September 17, 2012

Pictures of myself that I like

1.  Pictures of me laughing.
These typically come in two variations, with and without makeup.  I like the ones with makeup because usually they make me look pretty AND are candid and genuine.  I like the ones without makeup because they make me look SUPER genuine, and often are pretty of my despite my lack of makeup.  Pictures that are pretty of me when I haven't spent any time on my appearance always boost my self esteem a little bit.
2.  Pictures of me outdoors
I just like pictures taken outside better than pictures taken inside in general.  But I feel like pictures the pictures taken of me surrounded by the beauty of this planet are always of me smiling and happy.  This is not always the case of inside pictures.
3.  Pictures of me with my mouth closed (?)
I guess?  I mean I just kind of noticed this... if my mouth isn't open because I'm laughing, and the picture is deliberate, I usually like closed-mouth ones better.  I have crooked teeth but not crooked enough that I feel self conscious about it... although it WOULD appear that way.  Maybe I am self conscious about it after all.
4.  Pictures of me with my friends
If you would compare pictures of me taken smiling by myself and pictures taken smiling with friends I will definitely appear way more a) human and b) happy in the latter.
5.  Pictures of me doing weird shit
Snowboarding, backwalkovers on the beach, swordfighting on a trampoline, standing on top of big weird rocks, smashing dry wall, etc.
6.  Pictures of me with alternatively colored hair
I know that having blue/purple/scarlet/green hair is NOT attractive in a lady.  Or anybody.  But I LIKE it.  So I'm gonna keep doing it.  Ask me why.  Do it.  Ask me.  Because fuck you, that's why.  I have absolutely no romantic prospects so I'm gonna dress and style my hair as batshit as I can because I don't give a single FUCK what you think.  That's why.

This post should probably be retitled to say Pictures of myself that I like and also the reason Hayley doesn't have a boyfriend and will never get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura