Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rando

Oh god..

http://www.mocha.uk.com/dunk-mug.html

this. this. this is the PERFECT gift for my dad for Christmas.  Too bad it rings up to nearly $40 with the shipping from effing England and its the only mug like this in the world because all of the ones on Etsy are gone.  Oh god though.... it's so perfect.  But see the problem is that if I did this then I would have about $10 to spend on everyone else and I would just knit things for them because I like doing that anyways, but it just came to my attention that when my mom cleaned out my room over the summer and she "put my knitting stuff in the basement" she actually probably donated and shit and now all I have is nothing.

THIS IS WHY, MAGGS, YOU DON'T JUST THROW AWAY THINGS THAT I USE AT LEAST ANNUALLY. It's true that I basically only knit in the Winter, but I pretty consistently do knit every Winter.  I am so annoyed.




It wouldn't work as just a sound file so now there's pictures of baby tigers to make it a video.  Raise your hand if you like that I post pictures of cute animals as a substitute for my obnoxiousness?  Everyone's hands raised?  Good.

This lovely solo happened at my last voice lesson.  I have this thing where if I have a good voice lesson, I feel so much better about my life for a few days and that happened this week so that was nice! I think it's because of how I really just like singing and when I know I'm doing an alright job of it, not much else seems important. Which is honestly probably not the best approach to life considering that I don't really take music seriously as like, a career or anything but still, it's something that is not academic that not that many people are good at but I am and I like that.  and Kevin is the best voice teacher ever!  BOO YA KEVIN HOW YA LIKE THAT SHOUT OUT OH YEAH.

But yes that is the solo I kind of want to sing for Chorale.  If we do the song.  It's a pretty weird song though, if you're not already familiar with it because you're not Izabela (or any other person in Chorale who may or may not read my blog?), it's called I carry your heart and it is by Z. Randall Stroope and it is fucking weird.  I listened to it on youtube and realized that I have actually never really understood what this was supposed to sound like... and it sounds weird.  SO WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

Okay well this was a random and poorly written post that I did not really mean to write... whoops.  But you got to see some baby tigers!  So there's that <33333333

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura