Friday, May 27, 2011

at least there's a bright side:

I wore waterproof mascara today.  I always wear waterproof mascara because whenever I buy mascara I think, why WOULDN'T you want mascara to be waterproof?  Uh, dumbass, DUH it's because waterproof mascara takes forever to get off.

But yeahhhh that's the bright side.  As much as I get sick of seniors and their stupid senioritis attitudes and their bullshit, I'm still going to miss the class of 2011 so much.  Especially choir seniors.  I'm not really a sentimental girl, it's just not my thing, but then today in Chorale we were singing such beautiful songs and I just started crying in the middle of one.  I didn't even see it coming and then there it was. 

(recurring theme:  the past two times I've cried have BOTH been in the presence of beautiful music.  weeeeirrrdddd)

I'll miss everybody so much.  It's not that I don't want to be a senior.  I want things to move on, to keep going, but at the same time, it's so sad to see the class of 2011 go.

lalala awkward ending

OH MY GOSH and this morning when they played the song from The Breakfast Club!  That made everything real.  So good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura