Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TITLE

If I were to create a website of the FML, MLIA, TFLN variation, it would be centered around funny texts you either sent or received to/from your friends.  But not like stupid shit, the rude, funny, sarcastic, or evil things you say to your friends.  For example... WELL I can't really give an example because the point of the website is that it's anonymous so it isn't embarrassing to the person submitting the text to the website.  I guess I'll give an example and you can just make fun of me in your mind.

"Hahaha my ass is sunburnt too.  Comfortable."

See and that's embarrassing to post because now you know about my ass.  But see, if my website existed then you wouldn't know it was my ass and you would just find it amusing.  Or maybe not.

But this brings up another point-

Was it wrong of me to sun bathe while I was staying home sick from school? Was it wrong to take advantage of the available sunlight while all the well kids were in school soaking up knowledge?  I don't really think so.  It would have been wrong of me to go out shopping all day (which I wanted to do but didn't because I felt sickly, obviously) but the thing is that there is no difference between laying down and reading a book inside and laying down and reading a book outside.  My parents feel it is a large difference and are therefore mad at me because they now think I was playing sick.

I wasn't playing sick; I was taking advantage of my situation.  Wrong? Nah.

Andddd the last thing: click and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura