Monday, May 16, 2011

I hate:

1. The spoons Wendy's gives you for their frosties.  Whoever made those spoons has never seen a mouth, obviously, because they are FAR too big.  They make frosty eating completely unenjoyable. 

2.  All 16 days left of school.  I mean really, can't it just be over? It's not like we're doing anything
in any of my classes.  Might as well get an early jump on Summer.

3.  Ohio.  I'm going to make an analogy.  Winter is like the long-term abusive boyfriend of our lady Ohio, and Ohio finally changed the locks and kicked Winter to the curb, like the deadbeat asshole that he is, and Ohio rebounded into a nice boy by the name of Spring.  Spring is just a crappy rebound, like not amazing or anything but obviously not as bad as Winter.  But stupid STUPID Ohio forgot to change the locks on her house and so Winter is back knocking on her door.  Spring is all pissed off because he hates Winter, but little does Spring know that he's out the door pretty soon anyways. 

is that enough hate for the night or need I go on?

oh yeah.

4. Chemistry.  *head explodes of anger. kay bye.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura