Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Ahhhh Winter.  You are still not really here.

List of thoughts:
1.  If you haven't already clicked this link from my last post, you should go ahead and do that because it is the truest thing ever said.... there ya go.  Also read the comments because half the fun of imgur is comments.  I like my job and retail and all but this week was just tooooo much.  I feel like I just sold a week of my break and I only have a week left to use it but I don't really because of gymnastics and work.  Just because I don't have school doesn't mean I don't still have to lie to people in order to get free time unfortunately.

but anyways yesterday, I was working because we are a kind store who stays open for all of the jackasses who want to shop on Christmas Eve.  So I am just being the most helpful and quick salesperson ever trying to get people in and out as quickly as possible because nothing is nicer than a little lull in which I can go have a few bites and sips of sustenance and whatnot.  BUT I would walk up to people all smiley and adorable and say "Are we looking for anything special today?" and people would say no, JUST LOOKING.

EXCUSE ME IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE AND I AM HERE SO IF I CAN'T FUCKING HELP YOU YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET OUT.  NO LOOKING ALLOWED UNTIL DECEMBER 26TH.  assclowns.

2.  I've been waiting for Winter so that I can secretly curl up with twilight and listen to John Mayer in my bed with the lamp on.  I haven't even cracked open a Twilight book since I finished the last one 2 years ago, but it still kind of serves as a guilty pleasure for me.  Like I would enjoy just reading something lame with lame music and not think about it and just believe the love as it is.  The reason I always put Twilight with John Mayer is that when I first read them, I was also first listening to John Mayer in bulk.  AKA I had recently downloaded all of his works.  But if you think about it, John Mayer is kind of the Twilight of music... just me? Yeah okay.

3.  Because I have been working my butt off this past week, my next pay check is going to be, I believe, the biggest paycheck I will have ever gotten.  And because I feel self pity on my busy little self, I definitely am just planning on buying myself presents.  And that's kind of just how I get through so much work.  I just fantasize about the things I will irresponsibly buy.  iPhone?  Sure!  Lita boots?  Fuck yeah!

4.  Christmas was fun!  My favorite presents are the ones my friends got me.  Sam, Laura, Riss you all did lovely this year and I love you so much <3333 yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura