Tuesday, July 12, 2011

explanation.

okay all is rectified, I'm a whiny white girl but what else is new.  My parents are going to let me see Harry Potter alone!

Okay, now internet, I'm really not sure if I have explained to you why I've been feeling so bad about whining lately (other than the standard "bitches be less fortunate than me" thing).  This is why:

White Whine: a collection of first-world problems!

Yeah so this is why.  I'm afraid that someone will find my blog and put it on white whine.  This website keeps me in check because I have pretty much cut down more than half of my internet whining because of it.  It's also probably why I haven't posted much on here recently because I realized (well I already knew, I just didn't care before) that a lot of what I write is pretty whiny and I should probably just shut up and enjoy my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura