Monday, July 25, 2011

so there's that

(me to my brother via text) Beau, dad won't let us keep a protective light saber in our car and he won't tell me why.
(beau back to me) Who does he think he is, Darth Vader?!

so I got a twitter.  I kinda hate it.  I really don't feel like figuring out twitter and how it works or anything and mostly I just want to delete it.  Even the funnier tweets really aren't that funny soooo.

Google+ would be cool except the only good thing about is group video chat capabilities, which would be nice except 
a.) I don't have a webcam
b.) I don't have a google+
c.) I don't really need/want any more social media.

Youtube has been overwhelming me lately.  I can't keep up with subscriptions any more and I don't like having so many unwatched videos in my subscription box.  Makes me antsy.

I'm going over to Marissa's tonight for a 90's tv marathon which is awesome except I fear that I will be forced to watch copious amounts of Hey Arnold.  Gotta be honest with ya internet, I always hated that show.

Started swim lessons today.  The first little girl I taught wouldn't even put her head under and kept yelling I'M NAWT COMFABLE DOING GLIDDEESSS NOOOOOOOOO NOOOO.  NO MEANS NO.  So yeah.  And then for the second class I had a pair of siblings to teach. They were really sweet and nice so I enjoyed teaching them.  

I have $7.05 left in my bank account.  I don't get paid till Friday and it won't be very much.  I owe my parents $360 for blowing out two tires.  I need to buy a flipcam before school starts so that I can get funny memories recorded.  I'm clearly having monetary issues and need a better job/to work more.

I'm having a one-year-left-til-college crisis.  I just started thinking about how I kind of suck at teaching kids to swim and I have no idea where I got the idea that I would be good at teaching a foreign language.  Sooo I just don't know what to do.  Maybe I should consider some other options for majors.  Maybe I'm freaking out for no reason.

Now I'm waiting for Marissa to text me telling me it's cool to come over.  I think I'm gonna bring my craptop over and see if I can start brainstorming for college essays.  I've recently come to the conclusion that I really hate being in the middle of things.  Like two different activities.  For example, I just got coffee with Veronica and now I'm in between that and going to Marissa's.  I'm in between high school and college in some ways because I feel super done with high school but I haven't started preparing for college yet.  It's just pretty boring being between stuff.  That's pretty much how this whole summer has felt... like a bridge between junior and senior years.  I just wanna be done with the bridge so I can muscle through senior year and go to college, but I suppose that that is no way to live life.  

It's pretty stupid but I'm pretty bored.

Okay well this was perfectly random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura