Monday, October 31, 2011

I love candy

Sooo I guess I'm gonna talk about November now because I doubt I'll be blogging much if everything goes as planned.  Even if it doesn't go as planned, I still won't be.

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year! (nanowrimo.com , stands for national novel writing month)  The plan is to write a 50,000 word, albeit crappy, novel in the month of November.  Soooo that's happening.  I don't think it will be a very good novel but it will hopefully be a novel so that's good.

Also gymnastics season starts on November 8th.  Which is awesome and I'm super excited, but that with NaNoWriMo and I will have no time to do anything.  Which is not always bad.

Happy halloweeeeen!  This is the first year that I actually feel too old to trick or treat.  It's probably got a lot to do with the fact that it is currently a Monday and therefore no one's really having any parties so I'm kind of just sitting here.  I don't even really have a costume this year- sad, right?  I don't really know how to do halloween without the trick or treating.  I don't want to dress up like a slut and get drunk; All I want is some candy.

If there has *ever* been a time where someone should put me in the favorite quotes section of their facebook, that sentence above is the one.

I plan to go all out next year, if you can call not trick or treating still going all out.  Well at least doing something.  I dunno.  I've never disliked the loss of my childhood as much as I do right now.  That sentence made me sound super depressed but I'm not.  I am just frustrated that people will not give me free candy anymore and call my Dumbledore costume cute. If I tried to get candy dressed in a Dumbledore costume now, I would be a thieving cross-dresser.

So I guess that is kind of depressing.

Whatever, now you know.  I'm NaNoing and I'm gymnasticking and

OH SHOOOOOT.

I just remembered blog! OUR ANNIVERSARY IS THIS MONTH <3333

Well disregard this entire post minus the halloween section, I will probably be doing something fun for our anniversary.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura