Sunday, October 2, 2011

STILL SPOILERS

I hate to keep writing Spoilers about The Hunger Games so sorry everyone who hasn't read them, but just x out of this window until next week when I've figured out what to think about them.

----------------
Okay so I found this and AGREED
http://community.sparknotes.com/2011/07/12/3-reasons-the-hunger-games-is-just-like-twilight

The Hunger Games is SO much better than Twilight but I totally understand what the writer of that post was saying and agree (although I'm more prone to thinking of Gale as Edward and Peeta as Jacob- but whatevs).  Katniss did always pass out during a battle scene and wake up somewhere like a hospital- and that's just clearly lazy writing.  It might take time but I would rather know how the battle goes- it's the effing climax of the book.

I was gonna go through and find more articles that kind of get stuff but then I lost interest because I couldn't find the in-depth type of english-classy analysis I was looking for.  It's cool though.

seee ya later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura