Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 day blog challenge...nah.

Okay so I have decided not to do the thirty day blog challenge.  Because uh, it's boring.  My post from yesterday was boring, the thing I was going to put up today was boring.  I mean, I might still talk about some of those things but doing ones that I don't have much to say about is kind of taking a toll on my blog and my writing.  But I'm gonna leave the post up because it is full of good posting ideas.  The whole thirty day challenge thing though is so unoriginal. 
I think that I will do blog every day in April though.  Wheeee!

1 comment:

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura