Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1:Your favorite song; a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

When I am asked what my favorite song is, my go-to answer is always "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, but that's a very shallow answer for a pretty complicated question.  There are so many songs to pick from; and it's really hard to choose.  I love Dance Anthem of the 80's by Regina Spektor but I don't know if I still will in a year.  I guess that's why it's hard to pick a favorite; because favorites just seem so permanent.  I usually like high energy, happy songs better than slow, sad ones but a slow song I love is Always Attract by You Me at Six.  I just love that band though, so much.  Also The Cab is really good too.  Anyways short version:  I don't have a favorite song because favorites are too precise for me.



Me. 
My day today was insane.  I woke up at 6:45 despite the fact that I didn't have school and then my dad and I drove to southern New York and snowboarded for four hours and then we drove home, which meant I was back in my living room around 5:30.  I watched Gilmore Girls, like usual because I'm an incurable addict, and then I got ready and went to gymnastics practice.  I didn't really do much except the dance in my floor routine though because as soon as I did tumbling, I landed on my ankle badly.  Last Thursday I was landing a whip and I bent my right ankle too far forward, twice, and I did that again today.  Twice again. 
And now I'm home and I have a B in English which is a miracle in itself and I earned a 94% on the research paper I had been stressing about for about two months so HOLLA ATCHO GURL.
And now I'm writing this piece of shit post! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I too have started doing the 30 day Challenge!!

    [[ http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/ ]]

    I'm new to blogging and am already loving it!!

    Hope to follow along with your challenge!!

    - Mel ♥

    ReplyDelete

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura