Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm just going to edit the crap outta this.

I don't really like when people criticize any of the opinions that I put on here, for a few reasons.
I created this so that  I was away from facebook and so that when people are reading this, they know what they're getting into.  You clicked this yourself and by doing so you have just chosen to get into my head, which is fine.  But you chose it.  So don't tell me I'm wrong about anything subjective or that I'm jumping the gun and forming opinions too quickly, because I actually do think about most of what I write way before I write it.  This whole thing isn't thoughtless.  So when I say that I really just don't believe in god and that I don't like to support religion at all, just take that for what it is.  I'm an atheist and it's what I'm going to be.  If you don't want to have to read about that ever, then don't read my blog because I have a right to talk about my lack of spirituality the same as you have a right to speak about your abundance of it.

This isn't to say that I'm not happy to answer questions or discuss any of my opinions with you, but don't go off thinking that I'm just saying these things to say them.  I'm not wrong about what I actually think.  Ever.

It seems weird to phrase it that way but I feel like that's the best way to describe to youuuu what's up.

Next post I write will be... better. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry HarHar! Cool people believe in freedom of speech...

    ReplyDelete

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura