Friday, February 25, 2011

FEMALE DICTIONARY:
nothing, forget it = you better figure out what you did wrong.
are you tired? = please don"t go to sleep, i love talking to you.
i"m okay = hold me tight, i need a shoulder to cry on.
i don"t give a fuck anymore = i still care, but i"m tired of arguing with you.
i"m cold = get a blanket and cuddle with me.
leave me alone = please don"t go.
i love you = tell me you do more.


I hate some of these "like" things on facebook.  For example, that one up there.  

There is someone out there who thinks they're smart for writing that and making it likeable.  Think about that.  There are many flaws with it obviously but the biggest one that everyone ever should realize is the "leave me alone= please don't go"


Let's get this clear that if I tell you to leave me alone, you better.  Why don't people say what they mean?  How is anyone supposed to understand what you mean when you never say it ever.  


Goddddd that girl is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura