Sunday, November 21, 2010

first ever?

I used to be really fearless about everything I did.  I would do flips off of everything and say whatever I  thought and be bold and be happy.  But somewhere between freshman and sophomore years of high school that all went away, and now I'm scared.  If you're old, or even old-ish, you're thinking ...how old is this chick? I'm sixteen and in between my freshman and sophomore years wasn't that long ago to you, but it's a whole fourteenth of my entire life as of right now away, so cut me a break.  High school has been about an eighth of my whole life right now, and it's a big deal to me even though I try not to let it be.
Anyway.
I'm probably too scared to tell my thoughts on facebook in notes anymore, because I'm afraid of what people I know think of me.  Or what they'll think of what I think.  And if people who I know won't read this, well then who will?  Maybe no one.  So yeah, hey there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura