Thursday, November 25, 2010

my bloggity blog.

The reason people (or maybe just me) blog or vlog is that 

fnehdgfbsjkfn by the by, I didn't particularly want to start a blog, I really just wanted to film myself saying them and put it on youtube because 1)  when you're just talking, you're more likely to say what you're thinking.  Typing it's different because you process it more when going from brain to fingers.  I would rather just say what I'm thinking than to really have to think about things that the internet really need to know about me.  I guess that's  sort of dangerous. and 2) because when I write, you, the reader, cannot hear my voice inflection, which makes a difference because with sarcasm and stuff like that.. it matters.  

But me and youtube right now aren't going to work out because I don't have a webcam, the sound on my digital camera SUCKS and my brother's webcam, to put it shortly, is being a tit.

ANYWAYS.
 The reason people (..I) blog or vlog is that they're too scared to just say their opinions.  I don't like posting this stuff to facebook because I don't want my opinions to be shoved down the throats of my innocent friends.  However, if they click on the link to my bloggity blog, that's their own dumb fault for coming to a place where I'll just say what I think.  But yeah.  I want my opinion to be heard, but not by people who don't want it.  I do think that a lot of people could use some Hayley in their lives, but they can't have me unless they click.

Also, I'll be their real life friends too but, uh, they can't be an ass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura