Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BEDA

BEDA is an acronym for Blog Every Day in April.  It's like NaNoWriMo but it's more of an acronym and less likely to destroy your life.

I'm going to do BEDA because I feel like blogging more often and for some reason I have the notion that because I do BEDA, I will have better ideas for my blogs.  Which is totally a nonsequitor idea but whateverrr.

Actually the real reason I want to do BEDA is to encourage Abbey and Zazu to do it too.  I love both of their blogs and mostly just wish that they wrote more so that I would have more to read. 

Anyways, the link for BEDA that I found on my school somputer meaning that it may not be the actual, legitimate link, is this :
http://maureenjohnson.ning.com/profiles/blogs/blog-every-day-april

And it has more information on BEDA.  Holla.

Andddd this is the pledge that I'm supposed to do (that makes it sound like homework. It's not homework, I'm looking forward and am excited to do this!):

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.
I, Hayley Hartman, promise to blog every day in April.
__________________________________

Okay so now that I did it, your turn Zazu and Abbey.  Pleeeeaassseeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura