Sunday, August 14, 2011

I think a life resolution is seriously in order.  I have a tendency to wait until everything in my life is fine, or rather, as fine as it'll get for the time being and then I go and do something HORRIBLE that makes it unfine.  Whatever it is that I do to ruin my life for the moment always is something I could easily have not done.  It's always a clear-cut decision, and I make the wrong one just to prove I can.  This doesn't mean all, or even most, of the decisions I make are wrong.  After some deliberation I almost always agree with most decisions I make but every once in awhile there's just one serious fuckup.  So anyways.

The resolution I want to make is to stop fucking doing that.  If I would lay low and just let things roll off my back a little more, my life would be so much more chill.  My life wouldn't necessarily be any more or less happy because of this, but I don't really believe this is something that can be measured in happiness.

IN COMPLETELY UNRELATED NEWS:

The other day, I invented hotels.  I was on a long car ride to somewhere and I was thinking, man, if only there were establishments built only for sleeping.  Like you could just go there, sleep, and then wake up and pay and leave.  Oh!  And also there would be showers so that you could get clean.  And toilets because that's kind of necessary... man I bet they could make a bunch of money if they had food too.  And BOOM.  Hotels invented.

Another thing I was thinking about was what if the human anatomy included a camera in your mouth.   Instead of having to lug one around, you could just open your mouth, make a camera sound, and upload automatically to facebook.  That's some pretty inspector gadget shit but it would be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura