Tuesday, August 2, 2011

there is nothing smart about this post.

I am so sick of College Board having false information and I'm sick of trying to find a college that has both education and Arabic.  I hate to get all conspiracy crazy on you but if this country actually wanted more Arabic language teachers, there would be more than LITERALLY TWO UNIVERSITIES offering both majors.  I call bullshit that this country wants Arabic teachers.

I was really looking forward to going to school in Chicago.  I want to be in a big city where everything is happening with new ideas and exciting things to do.  If there was anything Tennessee taught me it's that suburbia doesn't exactly suit me.  I'm ready to go.  I'm gonna explode.

I think I'm gonna go major in Arabic and Spanish and French and Italian.  Quaduple major!  Just kidding, I'll double major in Arabic and Spanish and minor in French and Italian.  See where that takes me and if it takes me nowhere, then I'll go back and grab me some education.  Sounds nice.

Don't worry, I'll probably change my mind tomorrow.

I really love this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura