Wednesday, August 17, 2011

you can get with this or you can get with that.

You would think that writing a college essay would be really easy for me righttt?  I mean I sit here and confess my soul a few times a month but I am having such a hard time getting my life together with this college essay.  There are a few difficulties and they are:
1. In case you haven't noticed on this blog, I haven't really had any deep observations about life or human interaction lately so finding that inspiration to write the kickass essay that I am both capable of and that should be easy for me to write has been... difficult to say the least.
2.  I have no idea which colleges I'm even going to apply to, and I would prefer it if this essay was the one I actually submit seeing as that it will be edited by an English teacher and everything.

It's not like I'm trying to find a reason to not write this essay.  I'm trying, I really am.  Why can't I just send in a link to this blog and be like hey, if you want to know every deep thought I've had in the past year go ahead and read!  If you think I'm not write for your school, at least you'll know you're right because you actually know who I am!

I think it sucks that I've spent so much time researching colleges and that I can't find one that works for me.  I think it SUCKS.

In the spirit of liking music, this is a really good song that I like that was written by the boy in the video.  This video only has 13,000 views which, proportionate to the sweetness of the song, is very low.


(this took me no more than 15 minutes to write and it's about 300 words MEANING that I should be able to get a 750 word essay in about... 37.5 minutes.  It took me an hour to write the 250 word terrible awful currently titled document1.  fml.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura