Friday, August 5, 2011

THINGS I DID WHEN I WAS 16

1.  got my license!
2.  traveled to Europe.
3.  made out with a sexy dutch guy in Europe.  (this was just such a win that I couldn't help but post it.)
4.  got my job, hated my job, loved my job, got tan, hated my job again.
5.  taught tiny tots... glad I'll never be doing that again.
6.  had a pretty crappy (for me anyways) academic year.  Might try to do better this year, might not.
7.  went back to Tennessee.
8.  made a lot of new friends!
9.  spoke english, spanish, french, arabic, and italian.  well attempted to, anyways.
10.  started doing karaoke!
11.  finally quit acting.  I think it made me pretty happy this year but I might do the musical anyways.  I just wanna sing for people.
12.  researched colleges, over and over and over again.
13.  tried to read the jungle, failed.
14.  got less bad at gymnastics.
15.  got many BEDA posts in late (or not at all)

OH WE'RE SO CLOSE...

andddd boom goes the dynamite, I'm 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura