Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BE10MA

Forget BEHA- I'm bringing about BE10MA

BLOG EVERY 10 MINUTES IN APRIL

Yup. 

Actually what I was going to say was that when I first casually stated that I'm giving up dairy for a month, my dad was the one who was like what why? that's preposterous! and my mom was like, good idea! that's awesome Hayley!

And then yesterday I got home from work and I was like mommmmmmmm what can i eeeeaatttttt?  And she was like there's pizza in the over and I was like um hello? and she was like and i was like and then he was like and I was like UGH

Sorry.

And I said, "Um, hellooooo?"
"What?"
"Mom, no dairy for me this month, remember?"
"Oh.  Ugh. *scoffs, walks away*"

HEY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FAMILY.  I AM NOW DOING THIS IN SPITE OF YOU.  NOW I'M GONNA GO GET A BURRITO.  EAT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura