Monday, April 18, 2011

crab curtains.

Ugh so I haven't mentioned this (alright I don't actually remember whether I have or not) but I am done with Kent State FLA officially as of Saturday.  I kind of knew that it would be both refreshing and depressing at the same time to be finished with that part of my life.  I'm not going to miss the times where it was 10:00pm on  Thursday night and I had to do 2 activities and a 3-Step-Task and then my laptop would take 20 minutes to turn on, but I will definitely miss every single person in my class.

But along with being done with Kent, I also had to give back my shitty Dell laptop from probably 2002.  Don't get me wrong- the worst thing about not going to Kent anymore is that I don't have any regularly scheduled hang out seshes with my friends.  But seriously not having a laptop after having one for almost a year is so freakin inconvenient.  My mom is rushing me at this to get off the computer so that she can get on.  And I can only be on this computer for so late.  And then I try to watch TV in this computer and every person in the entire world is YELLING SUPER LOUD IN THE KITCHEN AND EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Wow, now we're talking about THE NEW EFFING CURTAINS THAT HAVE CRABS ON THEM IN THE KITCHEN OH MY GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura