Thursday, April 7, 2011

there are two people in the world

who will think that mine and Laura's back and forth facebook messages are shitting hilarious (sometimes fucking hilarious is just too far, ya know?)  and those two people are me and Laura.  But today I started reading a very popular blog called The Frenemy and the girl kind of has the same kind of bluntness that I have, but her language is beautiful and she has metaphors that make sense and everything. 

Last night I was reading mine and Laura's messages (because facebook now puts all the messages into the same thread which is convenient for hilarity but would be really bad if someone found it, because that would mean they found the motherload)  and I want to share with you a few things I've said, and something The Frenemy said.

"i just don't know what to do i'm so sick of not knowing whats going on [with people lately]. this is why i dont want more friends because i dont want people to realize how much they actually dont like me. i hate people, im gonna go snuggz with a cat and watch jersey shore with my dad. yeah, he records it now."

That was me last January.  Remember?  I guess this shows you sort of why I hate January so much.

"summer is so good for me. i honestly feel so much happier and i can feel that im just being a nicer person. like it feels better to be me than it normally does. im usually so unnecessarily and accidentally sassy and ive still been sassy, but its been under control and its simply because i'm just happier. i dunno. i dont feel like a different person exactly, i just feel like me."

This was August when I was scared of going back to school and turning into Hayley cerca January 2010.  I never did go back to that though.

"I sucked in high school because everybody sort of sucks in high school. However, you should enjoy the fact that you are being a big old shithead, because it is awesome to get drunk on one Budweiser and it is awesome to be young and crappy and whiny. You just have to keep in mind one specific fact: everybody in high school is either cooler than they think they are, or less cool than they think they are."

The Frenemy said this.   Comforting and lovey.

young and crappy and whiny.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura