Saturday, April 30, 2011

K.

YAY FOR LAST TIME I SAY THE WORD BEDA!

Soooo it's been a lovely blog every day in april (BEDA)/blog every hour in april(BEHA)/blog every 10 minutes in april(BE10MA)/kinda miss a lot but blog almost every day in april (KMALBBAEDA).

Is it just me or are you super sick of the acronym and of crappy posts?  Poop, I sure am.  I mean there isn't really much to say.  After I post this I'm gonna go through and delete posts I don't like (hey is this referencing Glee this week or what?  Santana would fully support me deleting my stuff and she would be like "Hey, if you don't like it, change it!" and then Mr. Shuester would be like  "Hey you wrote that, it is you.  You should be proud of your shitty writing, in fact, let's put it on a t-shirt!")  In fact I'm definitely going to delete this post in like a week too. lol good timez.

BETTER THINGZ THOUGH
Tonight I realized that I love blogs, because obviously you have ridiculously brilliant and hilarious stuff out there like Temerity Jane and Hayley G. Hoover, but then you also have terribly awful stuff too, which I discovered tonight.  I laughed my butt off at this one blog.

and I used more italics than usual in this post so I'm going to finish in italics:  I suck at concluding things.  Stories, relationships.  I don't do goodbyes because it's awk as hell.  So this is the end of blog every day in April.  No one will miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura