Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paper Towns

Well I'm already blogged out today because I wrote my post today while in the computer lab at school, but just saved it to a word document instead of emailing it to myself or just posting it.  Sighhh.  You'll just have to wait until tomorrow for it I guess.

GAH I KEEP HAVING IDEAS AND THEN FORGETTING THEM. 

Oh I remember.

I just read John Green's book Paper Towns, and I have mixed emotions about it.  On the one hand I thought it was pretty cute and funny and well written and easy to read.  I didn't ever have to make myself read the book, I just did because I wanted to.  That said, I'm not sure about how I feel about the ending of the book.  The ending didn't make me mad or upset, I was just kind of like Oh, okay.  and I shut the book and went to bed.  Maybe that's because the ending actually provided closure and for some reason no other author is actually coming up with good ways to end their books.  Like they write 250 pages and then just take a dump on the last chapter and publish it. 

That was graphic, but necessary.

So if anyone wants to read Paper Towns, I have a copy and if you ask me I'll lend it to you.  I totally recommend the book, so lemme know if you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura