The shape of this classroom is from where it derives most of its other structural failure. I put numbers on this so as to possibly help describe all of the fail.
1. This is the front of the classroom. Because the walls aren't parallel and the desks are angled at the wall with windows, the only part of the board that every student in the class can see is the part I colored in yellow.
2. The desks are pushed so close together that it's impossible to walk between desks without brushing your ass against someones shoulder or kicking someones backpack. They're never in straight lines either. They're always crooked and disheveled.
3. This is my desk! I sit next to a window, which is nice, but the ONLY part of the board I can see now is the yellow part. I'll also probably never pay attention ever again because whatwith the window, the entire class sitting closer to the board than me, and sight problems distracting me. It's very sunny in there though, my right shoulder will no doubt be tanned and beautiful by the end of the quarter.
4. This is the main door and the back of the classroom.
5. This is a strange tall structure that obstructs everyone's vision from the part of the board that is located behind the tall structure. My teacher still always writes on that part of the board though.
6. This is another escape from the classroom, and it goes into the chemical storage room. It is also a little passageway from this mess of a classroom to a perfectly rectangular classroom.
I'm not complaining about the teacher of this class, I think he's a really good teacher actually. But the learning environment is frikkin terrible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7