Sunday, April 24, 2011

candy coma

I mean there isn't much to say about it other than that I have one.  I feel like running around and playing buscoball right now or doing something illegal.  Orrrr maybe just laying on the couch and watching harry potter?  Yeah.  That sounds nice. 

I went to my grandmother's house today and I have something to tell you:  if you are going to wake me up from a nap, I will be marginally less cranky and pissed off if you give me ice cream after waking me.  I'm like a bear.  You don't wake up a bear unless you have ice cream.

Candy coma makes write weird me yes.  Elephants good movie for water.  Bye, okay.

1 comment:

  1. HarHar I watched Harry Potter today tooooo! And bear statement, totally true.

    ReplyDelete

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura