Tuesday, April 19, 2011

just, just stop. Isn't it time for bed yet? DAMN

Now's the time where I talk some more and better about being done with Kent.

At this point, I can't really tell you when it'll finally hit me that I finished FLA.  Maybe it already has and I'm just not too choked up about it, but I feel more like some day next week I'm going to have some crazy anxiety attack and start hyperventilating because IT'S JUST WHAT I DO WHEN I'M SAD.

I can, however, tell you about the exact moment where I realized that my Summer session was over.  The end of the Summer session meant a lot more than the end of the school year because the end of the Summer session was a drastic and sudden and awful lifestyle change.  And it sucked.

I remember that I was packing.  My roommate, Kaitlin, was out somewhere with her parents or something, she had already finished packing.  I was in the room, alone, finishing up with some last-minute items.  My music was literally on loud enough for the whole floor to hear, both for the listening pleasure of everyone ever and for my own amusement.  I remember looking up and the blank walls stared at me, my empty desk leered at me as did a boy who had just walked into my room.  Kevin had probably been drawn to my room by the music, but I was glad he was there.  I was still sitting on the floor tossing the last of my junk into my red suitcase, and I don't remember what we talked about.  What I mostly remember thinking is something more along the lines of this is the last time he'll be my neighbor.

I don't know why it was that thought that became the pivotal moment of my day, but I just remember his presence really bringing me out of my trance and bringing me to the light of reality.  I didn't want to leave, and when I think on that memory, I still don't want to leave.

ALRIGHT ON A LESS NOSTALGIC AND MORE PISSED OFF NOTE:
I just went on a g-mail wild goose chase in order to post this crap-sap post SO you better appreciate this.  Also, seeing as kent CANCELED my email address that I have been using for ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR, the bitches, I'm am now introducing the second new gmail account of the effin week:

hayleyhateseverything@gmail.com

yep.  Salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura