Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i love nerdfighters.


Okay well I love John Green and his broski Hank and I really love the nerdfighting community and it's so frickin' adorable.  For example cool nerd named HelloIAmDaniel commented on the video saying: "osmosis is water bro."

And I just lolled so hard.

Also the link for that blog he referred to is:
http://temerity-jane.com/
and it's freakin funny so go read it.  the posts are pretty long but I've been laughing out loud every few seconds since I started

Okay I'm mega sorry for blogging every 10 minutes but once I get started I just don't stop!

1 comment:

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura