Wednesday, April 20, 2011

today I did something crazy.

My life is like Made and I'm the nerdy awkward girl in choir who wants to be a pretty dancer girl on the school's kickline. 

Yep, I'm like someone on MTV.  That's how strange this is for me.  I'm about to try something new! And I haven't tried something new since well, I don't know.  I guess gymnastics.  Dancing isn't exactly new to me, but I've never tried to be particularly good at it nor have I ever tried to be better than other girls at it.  I'm not so into this that my life will be over if I don't make the line, but I feel like it'll be pretty embarrassing if I don't, ya know?  Like I think I can do it, and I'm even telling you, blog, that I think I can do it.  So... what if I can't? 

You, blog, might see me fail for the first time and only time ever! ohhhhhhhh just kidding I fail a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura