Monday, April 25, 2011

library is fun except when you have $12 in fines.


Today I got this book from the library yay!  There are so many cute freakin things in this book, I love it so much.  I want to make the pig, the unicorn, the pirate, the zebra, and the elephant.  Everything is so cute.  

Other than this though, today was such a library fail.  I didn't know it, but I had over $12.00 in fines there so I paid for those and (HOW does one acquire $12 in library fines?  That's a lot of overdue books) it made me realize that I haven't used my own library card to check out books in like a REALLY long time.

I think that I secretly have an aversion to the library because I have been conditioned to hate them by Parks and Rec., a show on NBC, and also I've gone to public school my whole life where most of the time librarians are way scary.  

And then they didn't have the book I actually went to the library to get, and I was going to go just buy the book (Looking for Alaska - another John Green book) and then I didn't.  Because I had already spent so much just being able to check out the pig book.  (worth it? probably.)


(there were lots of parentheses in this post. kbye.)

UNICORN YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura