Friday, April 29, 2011

I mean I guess I have never told you about Mao Zedong

and my other cat too, Bella.

Mao is the cutest freakin Chinese communist dictator I have ever seen.  But he's also pretty rude and demanding.  Every morning I wake up and then on my way downstairs (before I've had my coffee) he lays down at the top of the stairs and asks for rubs.  So I rub his little Chinese tummy and then I walk away and he goes "MAO" and then I say "Sorry Maosie!" and then he says "MAO" and cuts me off as I walk down the stairs and sits right in front of my feet and I have to dodge and kinda jump a little so that I don't squish his furry little communist head.  And then he says "MAO" and I'm like- fine.  And I give him rubs again.  In exchange I pretty much get nothing but claws and naws on my hands when he has decided he's had enough rubs.  But he just sits there and yaps his yapper whenever he's around and he's not receiving rubs or receiving loves.

k.  and Bella is pretty adorable too because she's chubby and it's funny.  But besides that- she supplied us with like 6 times the cute one summer when she 5 kittens.  (in case you were wondering- James Brown, Oreo, Francis, Ella Fitzgerald and Pico)

I know that I spoke a lot more about Mao's cuteness than Bella's but there's a reason:  cuteness is measured by smallness, and Mao is like tinyyyyy for being a full grown communist dictator.  Yeah.  I love them/also hate them equally because Bella hangs out with me more and Mao is tiny but my hatred comes from the fact that I'm allergic to them and get all itchy whenever I pet them for too long.

 Not my kitty.  Wish it wuz.
Mao Zedong and I was bored of writing my research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

things I like

  • clocky alarm clocks!!! *mom, christmas?!
  • L4D2
  • squirrels
  • gilmore girls, I watch it. All. The. Time.
  • thanksgiving
  • tv
  • acoustic music
  • singing loud
  • my best friend, Laura